You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $15 Billion in U.S. Automotive Projects Under Construction Amid Flagging Third-Quarter Sales
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 534 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With some exceptions, the most recent vehicle sales numbers reported by major U.S. automakers weren't very good, ranging from double-digit drops to flat year-on-year results. Some automakers reported that September sales were down in comparison with those a year earlier because September 2018 was a five-weekend month, including Labor Day, which is a major selling holiday. Despite all this, Industrial Info is tracking more than $15.4 billion in U.S. automotive projects that are in the construction phase.
Within this article: GM's automotive manufacturing plant equipment addition in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- TAUC Launches 2020 Union Craft Labor Supply Survey
- Stack Infrastructure Expands Across U.S. Via Expansions, an Industrial Info...
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $2.5 Billion of Projects by Jul...
- South Asia's Industrial Manufacturers to Wrap Up More than $4 Billion of Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker