You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gray Construction's $3.1 Billion in U.S. Projects Covers Range of Industries
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 583 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Gray Construction
SUGAR LAND--October 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking 34 U.S. projects valued at a combined $3.18 billion that involve construction contractor Gray Construction Company (Lexington, Kentucky). The projects cover a range of industries, including Industrial Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical-Biotech, Food & Beverage, and Pulp & Paper.
Within this article: Details of projects involving Gray Construction
Companies featured: Tyson Foods Incorporated (NYSE:TSN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Europe Funds EV Battery Plant in Poland
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to See Capital Approval for 448 P...
- Maruti Suzuki India to Reopen Manesar Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker