You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 15th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: IIR Energy
Flint Hills restarted the 85,000-BBL/d FCCU at its 320,000 BBL/d Pine Bend, Minnesota, refinery on Monday after completing planned maintenance that began on September 5. Work continues on the 50,000-BBL/d Old Crude 11-1 (Sour), 16,500-BBL/d Delayed Coker 21-1 and 16,500-BBL/d Delayed Coker 21-2, which are expected to restart later this week.
Shell's 155,000-BBL/d refinery in Martinez, California, remained fully operational Tuesday after a 4.5-level earthquake occurred in the area the previous evening. Plant personnel have indicated no effects on operations.
Marathon experienced a 4.5-level earthquake Monday night near its 167,000-BBL/d Martinez, California, refinery. Several units were shut down as a result, and plant personnel were attempting to return the facility to normal operations. Plant personnel have indicated that no equipment damage or injuries occurred, as visual inspections were made. Units reported to be affected included the 30,000-BBL/d Hydrocracker, 40,000-BBL/d HDS 2 Diesel (ULSD) and 23,000-BBL/d Reformer 3 CCR.
For more insight contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Annova LNG, American Electric Power, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 21st 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker