You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 16th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 335 Words
Marathon restarted units at its 167,000-BBL/d Martinez, California, refinery on Wednesday that were shut down on October 15 following a 4.5-level earthquake. Units affected were the 30,000-BBL/d Hydrocracker, 40,000-BBL/d HDS 2 Diesel (ULSD), 23,000-BBL/d Reformer 3 CCR and 15,000-BBL/d SF Alky.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Projected U.S. Crude Output Decline, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's June 10 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 10th 2020
- Chile's ENAP Takes Refinery Offline to Cope With Low Demand, an Industrial ...
- COVID-19 Continues to Dampen Bolivia's Refining Rates, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker