You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 16th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 335 Words
Marathon restarted units at its 167,000-BBL/d Martinez, California, refinery on Wednesday that were shut down on October 15 following a 4.5-level earthquake. Units affected were the 30,000-BBL/d Hydrocracker, 40,000-BBL/d HDS 2 Diesel (ULSD), 23,000-BBL/d Reformer 3 CCR and 15,000-BBL/d SF Alky.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Annova LNG, American Electric Power, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 21st 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker