You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Takeda Opens German Plant for Dengue Vaccine Production
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 647 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Takeda Pharmaceutical (Osaka, Japan) has officially opened its new manufacturing plant in Singen, Germany, for its planned dengue vaccine, TAK-003, which is still in Phase 3 trials.
Within this article: Details opening of new plant, planned dengue vaccine, investment, schedule, related Takeda business and assets sales
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Suffolk Construction Has Hand in More than $2.1 Billion in Projects
- North America Realizing Robust Capital Spending For Biologics Manufacturing...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- CMOs Remain Essential to Global Pharma-Bio Industry, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Europe's Pharma Industry to See More than $2.6 Billion in First-Quarter Kic...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker