You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Takeda Opens German Plant for Dengue Vaccine Production
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 647 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Takeda Pharmaceutical (Osaka, Japan) has officially opened its new manufacturing plant in Singen, Germany, for its planned dengue vaccine, TAK-003, which is still in Phase 3 trials.
Within this article: Details opening of new plant, planned dengue vaccine, investment, schedule, related Takeda business and assets sales
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- U.K. Set to Pay £500 Million For GSK-Sanofi COVID-19 Drug
- Sanofi Intends to Reduce up to 1,680 Jobs in Europe, an Industrial Info Mar...
- India's Second Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Set for Human Trials, ...
- COVID-19 Amplifies Europe's Reliance on Foreign Critical Drug Supplies, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker