You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 14th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 273 Words
Suncor Energy Incorporated continues with the restart process for four units at its 130,000-BBL/d Montreal, Quebec, refinery, that have been offline since September 7 as part of a planned maintenance turnaround. Mechanical works were completed in late October, and the units are expected to be fully operational on November 15, instead of November 3, as previously reported.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 8th 2019
- Mammoet Chosen as Part of ExxonMobil's Beaumont, Texas, Refinery Expansion,...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 6th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 7th 2019
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker