You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 14th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 273 Words
Suncor Energy Incorporated continues with the restart process for four units at its 130,000-BBL/d Montreal, Quebec, refinery, that have been offline since September 7 as part of a planned maintenance turnaround. Mechanical works were completed in late October, and the units are expected to be fully operational on November 15, instead of November 3, as previously reported.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 6th 2020
- Asia-Pacific Region Leads in Oil Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker