You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 14th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 273 Words
Suncor Energy Incorporated continues with the restart process for four units at its 130,000-BBL/d Montreal, Quebec, refinery, that have been offline since September 7 as part of a planned maintenance turnaround. Mechanical works were completed in late October, and the units are expected to be fully operational on November 15, instead of November 3, as previously reported.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: August 19th 2020
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Refinery Project Construction Moving at Steady Pace, an ...
- New Zealand's Lone Refinery Hurt by Demand Destruction But is Surviving, an...
- Indian Refiners to Add 3,000 Cubic Meters per Hour of Sour Water Strippers ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker