You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 3rd 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 261 Words
Pemex TRI has accelerated planned repairs for the 150,000-BBL/d Combinada 2 (Crude 2) unit at its 270,000-BBL/d Cadereyta, Mexico, refinery. The turnaround, previously set to begin in January 2020, will start next week, December 9, and last approximately 45 days.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
- Croatia's Rijeka Refinery to Get $600 Million Overhaul
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker