You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 3rd 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 261 Words
Pemex TRI has accelerated planned repairs for the 150,000-BBL/d Combinada 2 (Crude 2) unit at its 270,000-BBL/d Cadereyta, Mexico, refinery. The turnaround, previously set to begin in January 2020, will start next week, December 9, and last approximately 45 days.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker