You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Houston Outlook: North American Gas Infrastructure Buildout Continues
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 946 Words
Attachment: Mullins 4, Mullins1, Mullins2, Mullins 3
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--January 29, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Efficiency gains by U.S. Oil & Gas producers will continue to drive up crude oil and natural gas production this year, albeit at a slower pace than earlier years due to investors' pressure that producers practice capital discipline, Shane Mullins, Industrial Info's vice president of product development for energy markets, told about 1,500 attendees at Industrial Info's 2020 Industrial Market Outlook on January 23.
Within this article: Details from presentation at Industrial Info's 2020 Industrial Market Outlook.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's COVID-19 Impact Views
- IIR's May 7 COVID-19 Impact Views
- Marathon Petroleum Reduces 2020 Capex in Wake of $9.2 Billion First-Quarter...
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Enterprise's SPOT Offshore Terminal Delayed, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker