You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Construction Firm Balfour Beatty at Work on Billions of Dollars of Projects Throughout World
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 662 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $2 billion worth of projects involving construction services firm Balfour Beatty plc (London, England), including more than $950 million in the U.S. The projects cover a range of geographies and industries, including Power, Pharmaceutical-Biotech and Industrial Manufacturing.
Within this article: Details of active projects involving Balfour Beatty
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Kiewit's Role in $53 Billion of Projects Reflects Demand for NG...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- TAUC Launches 2020 Union Craft Labor Supply Survey
- Stack Infrastructure Expands Across U.S. Via Expansions, an Industrial Info...
- Grassroot Projects Dominate Industrial Manufacturing Industry in Europe, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker