You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: February 12th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 261 Words
(Unconfirmed)ExxonMobil experienced a fire that begin late last night, February 11, and continued to burn through the morning, at its 500,000-BBL/d Baton Rouge, Louisiana, refinery. The cause of the fire was unknown. Initial reports state that a controlled shutdown of all units is underway. No injuries were reported.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Shell, Murphy Oil: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 3rd 2020
- Uruguay's Lone Refinery Increases Operations to 65% Capacity, an Industrial...
- Argentina's YPF SA Maintains Lower Refining Rates, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker