You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: February 12th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 261 Words
(Unconfirmed)ExxonMobil experienced a fire that begin late last night, February 11, and continued to burn through the morning, at its 500,000-BBL/d Baton Rouge, Louisiana, refinery. The cause of the fire was unknown. Initial reports state that a controlled shutdown of all units is underway. No injuries were reported.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Energy Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: January 22nd 2020
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker