You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: March 2nd 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 232 Words
Houston Refining LP (LyondellBasell) is continuing with repairs after being forced to shut down the 90,000-BBL/d fluid catalytic cracking (FCCU) 732 unit, on February 16, at its 265,000-BBL/d Houston, Texas, refinery, due to a leak which caused a fire. The duration for repairs is unknown at this time.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refineries Plan for Busy Spring Maintenance Season
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 11th 2020
- South American Refineries Plan Second-Quarter Maintenance Kickoffs, an Indu...
- China's Teapot Refineries Look to Regain Lost Ground, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Petronas and Saudi Aramco JV Delay Malaysia Refinery Runs to 3Q20, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker