You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S and Canada See $2.6 Billion in Active Aircraft-Related Projects Despite COVID-19
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 665 Words
Attachment: aircraft, Projects
SUGAR LAND--June 24, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking active aircraft-related projects worth $2.6 billion in the U.S. and Canada, despite COVID-19's effect on passenger air travel and aircraft production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Middle East and Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Invest $73.90...
- Cargo Volume at Major Indian Ports Drops 22% in April-May 2020, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker