You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Black & Veatch Preps for 'New Normal' with $3.6 Billion in Delayed Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 734 Words
Attachment: B&V Florida Solar 0620
SUGAR LAND--June 29, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Where do engineering and construction firms go from here? That's the question facing Black & Veatch Incorporated (Overland Park, Kansas) and other contractors, who now are adjusting their practices on a permanent basis--especially for power-generation projects--as COVID-19 cases hit new highs. Industrial Info is tracking about $3.6 billion worth of projects involving Black & Veatch that are facing delays due to the pandemic; nonetheless, more than half of that is attributed to projects set to begin construction by the end of 2020.
Within this article: Details on many of the key projects involving Black & Veatch to have been affected by COVID-19 precautions, including those from major companies such as Florida Power & Light Company, NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), BP plc (NYSE:BP) and Kosmos Energy (NYSE:KOS).
Other companies featured: DPR Construction Incorporated, Haskell Company and McCarthy Building Companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees $993 Million in Planned Power Project Starts in Thi...
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 7th 2020
- France Shuts Oldest Nuclear Power Plant
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- FGD Installation and ESP Upgradation Projects Getting Delayed in India, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker