You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: July 6th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 276 Words
Valero's 265,000-BBL/d Jean Gaulin Refinery in Canada remains processing at 80% capacity. The facility had been operating at 50% since the end of March due to COVID-19 pandemic concerns affecting product demand. Separately, a 55-day major turnaround of four units remains scheduled to take place in March or April 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR's July 8 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 8th 2020
- Australian Government Securing Fuel Supply, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker