You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Total Converting French Grandpuits Refinery into Bio Plant
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 905 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 14, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--French oil and gas major Total SE has announced plans to convert its Grandpuits oil refinery in France into a zero-crude refinery to produce biofuels and bioplastics.
Within this article: Details overhaul of refinery, end of oil refining, new units, investment, partners, timelines
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR Top Refining News Today: December 28th 2020
- COVID-19 Impacts ADNOC Refining Projects Worth $2.89 Billion, an Industrial...
- Azikel Petroleum Limited Expects to Complete Nigeria Refinery by Mid-2023, ...
- Iraq's South Refineries Company Expects to Increase Refining Capacity by 70...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker