You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Lands in Negative Territory for 10th Consecutive Month, Refining Spending Shines
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 754 Words
Attachment: B, A, C
SUGAR LAND--December 30, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--November was not a good month for personal income in the U.S., which fell $221.8 billion (1.1%) from the previous month, while personal consumption expenditures decreased $63.3 billion (0.4%), according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Likewise, last month was not good for industrial project spending.
Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index remained in negative territory for the 10th consecutive month in November, falling 21.4% from the same period a year earlier.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's latest project spending indices
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PBF Energy Braces for Another Tough Year in Refining, Eyes Renewable Diesel
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 8th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 10th 2021
- ExxonMobil to Shut Down Altona Refinery in Australia, Convert to Terminal, ...
- Indonesia's Oil & Gas Company Seeks to Improve Performance in 2021, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker