You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Numerous 11th Hour Trump Administration Rules May be Undone by Congressional Review Act
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 656 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--January 14, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--When the two newly elected U.S. senators from Georgia are sworn into office in the coming days and majority control over that body passes from Republican to Democratic hands, there's a long list of business to be tackled. Some of the most pressing business stems from the January 6 riot at the Capitol, including the second impeachment of outgoing President Donald Trump. Somewhat lower on the list of priorities includes using the Congressional Review Act (CRA) to potentially overturn rules enacted in the 11th hour of the Trump administration.
Within this article: A list of rules that could be undone by the new Congress.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker