You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Sugar Production to Decline in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 95 Words
According to the Food Forecast report by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, sugar production is expected to decrease globally in 2021. And for the first time in three years, it will be below the level of global consumption estimates.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food & Beverage Brewery Project Activity Thrives in U.S., Canada, an Indust...
- Europe's Food & Beverage Industry Ready to Kick Off Projects Worth More Tha...
- Food Production Grows in Belarus, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Spain's Meat Sector Plans to Modernize, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker