You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Remains in Negative Territory, but Signs of Improvement Ahead
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 742 Words
Attachment: D, A, B, C
SUGAR LAND--January 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Putting it extremely mildly, last year's North American project spending was a disappointment. Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of all active projects in the pipeline for the year on a monthly basis, showed year-over-year spending drops for 11 out of the 12 months of 2020. Only January 2020 registered in positive territory, with a 1% increase.
Within this article: Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, North American Spending Gap Index and North American Construction Starts Index
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- U.S. Oil Output, Chevron Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Argentina Expects Rebound in Hydrocarbon Production in 2021, an Industrial ...
- Talos Energy Expects to Release Capital for Zama Field Development Project ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker