You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned Grassroot Refineries Would Boost Oman's Capacity by 2025
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 164 Words
Oman is set to emerge as a key refining region, with the planned addition two grassroot refineries with a combined capacity of 450,000 barrels per day (BBL/d).
Canada Business Holdings continues with preliminary design of the 300,000-BBL/d Duqm Refinery, which is planned for completion by late 2024; and the government-owned Salalah Free Zone Company's 150,000-BBL/d refinery, which is planned for completion in 2025, has been under economic evaluation.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker