You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea Hosts $67.14 Million in Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: map of diagnostics
Industrial Info is tracking five active projects in South Korea related to Pharma-Bio diagnostics, worth $67.14 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Life Science Project Kickoffs to Remain Strong Through Secon...
- J&J Taps Merck Plant in Durham, North Carolina, for COVID-19 Vaccine Produc...
- Russia Taps Italy to Manufacture Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
- Europe Approves Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine
- WuXi Biologics to Acquire Pfizer's Pharma Plant in Hangzhou, China, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker