You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pharma Projects Strive to Meet Growing Veterinary Demand in South America
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 152 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--April 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Pharmaceutical products for the veterinary industry are big business in South America. According to Market Data Forecast, the veterinary healthcare market in Latin America was worth $3.46 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to $5.11 billion by 2025.
Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Database includes information on 31 plants that manufacture veterinary pharmaceutical products in South America and has identified 44 related projects, worth $251.87 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Life Science Project Kickoffs to Remain Strong Through Secon...
- J&J Taps Merck Plant in Durham, North Carolina, for COVID-19 Vaccine Produc...
- Russia Taps Italy to Manufacture Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
- Europe Approves Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine
- WuXi Biologics to Acquire Pfizer's Pharma Plant in Hangzhou, China, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker