Free Industrial NewsSouth Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 71 Words
KOFU, JAPAN--April 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--South Korea's largest pharmaceutical companies are focusing on producing biosimilar products. Samsung Biologics, Celltrion and Prestige Biologics are expanding their production facilities with $1.66 billion worth of projects, and other mid-sized companies are expected to focus on developing and producing biosimilars with an eye on both domestic and export markets.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- North American Pharma-Bio Industry Maintenance Programming is Changing
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...