Free Industrial NewsAustralia Transforms Recycling Sector
Australia Transforms Recycling Sector
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 148 Words
MANILA--April 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Australia's Recycling and Waste Reduction Act of 2020 aims to reduce the environmental and safety impacts of products and waste material. The bill will ban exports of waste glass, plastics, tires and papers. Australia is committed to improving waste management capabilities and creating high-value recycled materials.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Westlake Chemical Enjoys Rebound in Building Materials Demand
- IIR Webinar to Discuss Increase in Chemicals Demand as Economies Reopen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 22nd 2021
- Europe's DACH Region Sees Nearly $730 in Capital Plastics Projects