Premium Industrial NewsInsurgency May Threaten Mozambique's LNG Ambitions
Insurgency May Threaten Mozambique's LNG Ambitions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 347 Words
NEW DELHI--April 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Total SE's (Paris, France) withdrawal of personnel from its Mozambique liquefied natural gas (LNG) site in Afungi amid ongoing violence, and a subsequent force majeure declaration, have placed a cloud over the country's LNG ambitions.
Within this article: Impact of Total's withdrawal from the Mozambique LNG project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- Dakota Access Pipeline, Apache Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- ESG Expectations Start to Winnow Oil & Gas Investment Capital, Supply Chain...
- India to See $1.42 Billion in Second-Quarter Oil & Gas Production Project C...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 3.3% in March