Premium Industrial NewsRussia Plans to Double Mineral Fertilizers Production by 2030
Russia Plans to Double Mineral Fertilizers Production by 2030
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 203 Words
BEIJING--June 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Russian companies produced 52 million tons of mineral fertilizers in 2020 and are planning to double that number by 2030. Industrial Info is tracking 167 capital and maintenance projects related to the agricultural chemicals sector worth $26 billion in Russia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets Growth Investments Through 2030
- Middle East Chemical Industry to Witness Substantial Production Growth by 2...
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today