Premium Industrial NewsCMPC Launches Forest Management Program in Brazil
CMPC Launches Forest Management Program in Brazil
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 267 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--June 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Many companies have a goal to expand their forest base in Brazil. CMPC, for example, has launched the "RS + Renda" program, aimed at rural producers with the goal to expand forests in more than 75,000 hectares in the state of Rio Grande do Sul.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- U.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth
- Stora Enso Oyj Ups Investment in European Plants as Paper Demand Drops
- Lumber Price Bubble Pops After Reaching Record Highs
- 'Smart Manufacturing' Arrives in Latin America