Premium Industrial NewsPower, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Under Construction
Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 732 Words
Attachment: Florida Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Florida is a busy place for industrial projects, and Industrial Info is tracking approximately $14.6 billion in projects that are under construction. While the state is experiencing a massive buildout of solar power, two natural gas-fired projects that began construction in 2019 contribute largely to the Power Industry's total investment value, while a light rail project helps propel the Industrial Manufacturing into the leading position for overall project value, with more than $9.2 billion worth of projects.
Companies featured: Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Georgia, Texas Lead U.S. in Value of Power Projects Under Construction
- NextEra Shows No Sign of Relenting on Renewables Drive
- U.S. Southeast Expects More than $3 Billion in Second-Quarter Industrial Ma...
- NextEra Energy Takes Leading Role in U.S. Renewable Energy Drive
- Suffolk Construction at Work on $2.9 Billion in Projects