Premium Industrial NewsIndia's IOCL Moves Ahead with Koyali-Dumad Pipeline
India's IOCL Moves Ahead with Koyali-Dumad Pipeline
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 139 Words
NEW DELHI--August 16, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Indian downstream and midstream oil and gas player Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is moving ahead with its Koyali-to-Dumad multiproduct pipeline system.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- ISPRL to Add 6.5 Million Tons to India's Crude Oil Strategic Reserves
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- IIR Webinar: Oil & Gas Projects Outlook Gains Ground from Last Year, but Ho...
- Oil & Gas Execs: Bakken is Good, Needs to Get Better
- Upcoming IIR Webinar to Discuss 2022 Oil & Gas Spending Outlook