Premium Industrial NewsJapan's Refineries Plan US$154 Million in Maintenance Projects Next Year
Japan's Refineries Plan US$154 Million in Maintenance Projects Next Year
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 113 Words
KOFU, JAPAN--September 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than 40 maintenance turnaround projects, worth more than US$154 million, that are planned to kick off next year in Japan. Subscribers to Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Petroleum Refining Project Database can click here for a list of detailed reports.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- IIR Top Refining News Today
- Earthquake-Prone Japanese Chemical Plants Evaluate Reinforcement Expenditur...
- Japan's Major Refiners Make Way for Refining Capacity Reduction Plan
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- ONEOK, U.S. Crude Oil Stocks: Your Daily Energy News