Premium Industrial NewsCalifornia Leads U.S. in Active Alternative Fuels Projects
California Leads U.S. in Active Alternative Fuels Projects
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 707 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 3, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $28.4 billion in active Alternative Fuels projects in the U.S. with a high (81-99%) or medium (70-80%) probability of moving forward as planned. Leading the pack in terms of overall project value is California, with more than $4.4 billion worth.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. on Track to See $2.4 Billion in Alternative Fuels Project Completions ...
- Valero's Refining Segment Sees Happier Days with Positive Third-Quarter Res...
- U.S. Renewable Diesel Market Ramps Up Amid Shift in Energy Industry
- Hard-Hit Louisiana Still Home to $14.2 Billion in Projects Under Constructi...
- Valero Shows Good Results as Demand Grows for Refined Products