Premium Industrial NewsCalifornia Leads More than $100 Billion in U.S. Transportation Projects Under Construction
California Leads More than $100 Billion in U.S. Transportation Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 763 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking 123 transportation projects, worth $103.15 billion, that are under construction in the U.S. California outpaces all other states in project spending with more than $43 billion, thanks in large part to a high-speed rail transit project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth
- California, Arizona Lead U.S. in Value of Under-Construction Industrial Man...
- Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Ki...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- Skanska at Work on More than $6.1 Billion in U.S. Projects