Premium Industrial NewsGeorgia, Alabama Lead U.S. in Active Pulp, Paper & Wood Projects
Georgia, Alabama Lead U.S. in Active Pulp, Paper & Wood Projects
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 578 Words
Attachment: Active Pulp & Paper Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 21, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Southeast market region leads the country in both the value and number of active Pulp, Paper & Wood projects being tracked by Industrial Info, with Alabama and Georgia leading the pack, each with more than $1.5 billion in active projects. The two states lead not only in the overall value of all active projects, but also in the value of those currently under construction, although the single largest Pulp, Paper & Wood project underway is situated in Michigan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- California, Georgia Fuel U.S. Biomass Growth
- Energy, Other Key Industries in Less Metropolitan U.S. States Feel COVID-19...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index up 23.9% in November
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Wood Group at Work on More than $43 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Compl...