Premium Industrial NewsU.S., Canada Host $3.46 Billion Worth of Cheese Sector Projects
U.S., Canada Host $3.46 Billion Worth of Cheese Sector Projects
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 133 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 12, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Per capita consumption of cheese in the U.S. fell by 0.2 pounds, or 0.44%, to 40.2 pounds in 2020, according to annual statistics released in September by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Still, that's five pounds more than per capita consumption in 2010. Propelled by demand, capital expenditures by the cheese production sector in the U.S. and Canada are strong.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Uranium Project Dominates Tennessee's $13.4 Billion Worth of Projects Under...
- Cereal Strikers: Workers Walk Off the Job at Four Kellogg's Plants
- South Africa Seeks to Yield Biofuel from Sugar
- Saudi Arabia Implements Beef Import Bans for Certain Countries
- Industrial Manufacturing Stands Out in Missouri's $4.2 Billion of Projects ...