Premium Industrial NewsCereal Strikers: Workers Walk Off the Job at Four Kellogg's Plants
Cereal Strikers: Workers Walk Off the Job at Four Kellogg's Plants
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 118 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--More than 1,200 workers at four Kellogg Company (NYSE:K) (Battle Creek, Michigan) cereal plants have gone on strike after yearlong talks broke down between union representatives and managers. Pay and benefits, along with claims the company is moving jobs to Mexico, were among the issues that led to the strike.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Uranium Project Dominates Tennessee's $13.4 Billion Worth of Projects Under...
- U.S., Canada Host $3.46 Billion Worth of Cheese Sector Projects
- South Africa Seeks to Yield Biofuel from Sugar
- Saudi Arabia Implements Beef Import Bans for Certain Countries
- Industrial Manufacturing Stands Out in Missouri's $4.2 Billion of Projects ...