Premium Industrial NewsChina's CATL Invests $4.9 Billion to Recycle Lithium Battery Materials
China's CATL Invests $4.9 Billion to Recycle Lithium Battery Materials
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 109 Words
BEIJING--October 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Contemporary Amperex Technology (CATL) recently disclosed plans to build a battery material recycling facility in Yichang City, Hubei Province. The project, which is valued at $4.9 billion, will build facilities to recycle used lithium batteries, as well as produce materials such as lithium cobaltate and lithium iron phosphate, and cathode materials such as graphite and phosphoric acid.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- Europe's DACH Region Set for $5.2 Billion in Chemical Project Completions b...
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets $160 Million in Projects
- Africa Jumps on Green Hydrogen Bandwagon
- U.S. on Track for $22.5 Billion in Chemical Project Completions in 2021