Premium Industrial NewsChina's Rongsheng Puts EVA Unit into Production
China's Rongsheng Puts EVA Unit into Production
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 201 Words
BEIJING--January 10, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As part of the second phase of a refining and chemical integration project, China's Rongsheng Petrochemical's 300,000-ton-per-year ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) unit was successfully put into operation in December, after six month's trial production. Rongsheng's EVA unit will greatly ease the tight supply and demand of China's EVA particles market.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Plug Power Puts All its Chips on Hydrogen's Role in Energy Transition
- IIR Market Scorecard: Geopolitical Risks Support Oil Prices
- ExxonMobil, SABIC Complete Texas Ethylene Plant, but What Else Is on the Bo...
- 2022 Market Outlook: Traditional, Emerging Growth Trends Support Chemical P...
- Chinese Corporations Plan to Start Construction on $12.65 Billion in Lithiu...