Premium Industrial NewsNWPCG Completes Boiler Flushing for Unit 1 of China Huadian's Yuheng Coal Power Project
NWPCG Completes Boiler Flushing for Unit 1 of China Huadian's Yuheng Coal Power Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 280 Words
BEIJING--August 14, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Northwest Power Construction Group Company (NWPCG) (Xian, Shaanxi), a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC) (Beijing), completed the boiler steam flushing for Unit 1 of Shaanxi Huadian Yuheng Coal & Power Company Limited's (Yulin, Shaanxi) 1,320-megawatt (MW) Yuheng Coal Power Project on August 3, 2013, according to an announcement from the CEEC on August 6. NWPCG is the project's contractor.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- First Unit of Huadian Yuheng Power Plant Begins Operations
- China Huadian's Yuheng Coal & Power Complex Receives Approval
- Westinghouse's Bankruptcy Unlikely to Affect more than $31 Billion in U.S. ...
- Third Batch of Five Inferior, Coal-Fired Power Projects Receives Approval i...
- Feasibility Study for China's Gujiao Power Plant Expansion Passes Muster