You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southeast to See Nearly $3.5 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in Third Quarter
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 682 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $3.45 billion in Industrial Manufacturing project starts planned for third-quarter 2019 in the Southeast market region, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. The projects cover a range of sectors, from auto parts to data centers to port projects. Alabama, with more than $1.19 billion in planned projects, leads the region in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming projects in the U.S. Southeast market region
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Midwest to See More Than $2 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufa...
- Latin America to See More Than $1.7 Billion Industrial Manufacturing Projec...
- Europe's First Giant Battery Plant Gets Funding
- Most Innovative States Named in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany Encourages Investment in Battery Production, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker