You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Contractor Whiting-Turner at Work on More than $8.7 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 666 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Whiting-Turner
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $8.7 billion in active projects involving contractor and design-build firm The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company (Baltimore, Maryland). The projects range throughout the U.S. and are mostly in the Industrial Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical-Biotech industries.
Within this article: Details of major projects involving Whiting-Turner Contracting
Other companies featured: Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL), AECOM (NYSE:ACM), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Economic Reforms Prepared Egypt to Weather COVID-19 Crisis, an Industrial I...
- Production Rebounds at India's Two-Wheeler Factories on Post-Lockdown Deman...
- Mexico's Queretaro State to Reopen Automotive Industry at 60% Capacity, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker