You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Fallouts Escalate in April
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1146 Words
Attachment: Gap, Spending Index, Starts
SUGAR LAND--May 19, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Spending Gap Index, a measure of project fallouts, amounted to $280 billion in April, an increase of 217% from the same month in 2019.
Within this article: Details Industrial Info's latest project spending indices. Companies featured: United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X), Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT), Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker