You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Project Spending Index Drops 26% in June, but Economic Recovery Signs Grow Stronger
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 722 Words
Attachment: A, B, C
SUGAR LAND--June 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index for June amounted to $370.73 billion, a drop of more than 26% from the June 2019 index. However, various industry groups are pointing to stronger signs of economic recovery.
Within this article: Details of North American Industrial Project Spending Index.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Small Nuclear Reactors Get Billion-Dollar Boost from U.S. DOE
- Poland's PGE Ditching Coal To Go Green
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Financial Approval Sought for South Asian Power Projects Worth Nearly $46 B...
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker