You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weather Impact Update
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 559 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 28, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--No longer a hurricane, Tropical Storm Laura continues its trek across the central U.S., with at least 200 industrial plants well north of the coastal impact zone in jeopardy of losing power, experiencing flash flooding and related risks.
Within this article: An industry-by-industry breakdown of which plants lie in Laura's path and how plant owners in the affected areas have responded.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeast, New England to See More than $1.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Coal Fleet Preps for Maintenance, Looks to Seasonal Operat...
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- Indonesia's PT PLN Spurs Development of Renewable Energy Plants in Existing...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker