You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Our 2021 North American Outlook Starts Tomorrow!
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 481 Words
Attachment: Planned 2021-22 Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--January 18, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Last year brought tumultuous changes that caused the world to grind to a halt, and the effects are still being felt. In the industrial sector, many companies chose to push their projects into the future--from large mega-projects to simple maintenance turnarounds. As we stand on the cusp of a new year, we are optimistic about what 2021 and 2022 will bring in regard to a return to normalcy, including increased demand for commodities and planned project spending.
To this end, Industrial Info's upcoming North American Industrial Market Outlook is more important than ever in helping you understand what to expect for the remainder of this year and beyond. This year's event will be presented online in a three-day series of presentations, lasting about an hour each day and beginning Tuesday, January 19, at 10 a.m. CST (11 a.m. EST). We are happy to invite you to one or all of these presentations at this complimentary event.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Europe's Largest Green Hydrogen Project to Reuse Coal-fired Plant
- South America to See 12.5 Gigawatts of New-build Power Start Operations in ...
- China Plans 30 GW in New Wind Power for 2021, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) Seeks Partners for Floating Solar Power Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker