You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Ready to Kick Off Industry-Owned Power Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 96 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 934 Power projects, worth more than $8 billion, in Latin America. This value includes $7.71 billion for the construction of newbuild generation and cogeneration capacity on industrial owned plants; as well as $323.5 million in modernizations, uprates and other in-plant capital projects and $256.9 million in maintenance activities on existing industrial owner energy installed base.
The vast majority of projects are in production plants belonging to Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverage and Alternative Fuel.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker