You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Suffolk Construction Has Hand in More than $2.1 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 652 Words
Attachment: Active Suffolk Construction Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.1 billion in projects involving construction contractor Suffolk Construction Company (Boston, Massachusetts). The projects are mostly in the Pharmaceutical-Biotech and Industrial Manufacturing sectors. Most of the project activity is concentrated in Suffolk's home state of Massachusetts, but they range as far as California, where the company has a branch office.
Within this article: Details of projects on which Suffolk is at work
Other companies featured: AECOM (NYSE:ACM), The Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX), Verizon Communications Incorporated (NYSE:VZ)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Complete Industrial Manufacturing Projects Worth $7 Billion by en...
- Russia Plans for 24 Automotive Sector Project Kickoffs, an Industrial Info ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Coming Nador West Med Port to Strengthen Morocco's Presence on Internationa...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker