You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR's North America Project Spending Index Dives in May, but Some Industries See Positive Signs Ahead
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 703 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Spending Gap, Construction Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index for May amounted to $396.18 billion, a drop of more than 30% from the May 2019 index.
Within this article: Update on Braskem S.A. polypropylene project in La Porte, Texas. Companies Featured: Braskem S.A. (NYSE:BAK) Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker