You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DPR Construction at Work on More than $2.6 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 648 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As one of the nation's top general contractors, DPR Construction (Redwood City, California) is responsible for large projects throughout the U.S., especially in the data center and Pharmaceutical-Biotech sectors. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.6 billion worth of projects in which DPR has a hand.
Other companies featured: Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Alabama Leads U.S. Southeast Region in Active Steel Mill Projects
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- COVID-19's Impact on Container Transport in Latin America Remains Manageabl...
- Mexico's Rail Freight Movement Drops 2.21% in First Half of 2020, an Indust...
- Brazil's Textiles Industry Operates with Only 30% of Installed Capacity, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker