You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's Researchers Track, Report on Harrowing 2020 Hurricane Season
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 616 Words
Attachment: LIST, EIA, Zeta, Eta, Iota, Hanna, Laura, Sally, Delta, Iota
SUGAR LAND--December 15, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--By anybody's reckoning, the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season was a doozy. With 30 named storms, of which 13 became hurricanes, the period has been ranked as the most active and seventh most expensive hurricane season on record, causing an estimated $40 billion in damage and more than 400 fatalities. Throughout it all, Industrial Info was providing its readers with the latest information on closures and outages caused by the storms. Within this article: Recap of 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report Lays Out Two Different Energy Scenarios for Canada
- Final Rule on Clean Air Act Cost-Benefit Calculation May Make It Harder for...
- Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
- IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
- Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker