You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report -- May 29 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1433 Words
Latin America's Petroleum Refining Industry continues to cope with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Refiners keep adjusting their operational strategies to manage product storage and deal with refinery margins. Nationwide lockdowns and mandatory quarantines are expected to last through June and even longer, so offline refineries and run cuts remain in place.
Within this article: Update on industry operations in Latin America amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- Biomass Trend Ramps Up in China's Power Industry, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker